Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your
1. Play Music – Bring your favorite music to play during your session. This will help you to
calm down and feel comfortable.
2. Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe
in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
3. Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and
talk and relax before resuming the session.
4. Drink – Not to get drunk, but just enough to help you cut loose. Feeling a little buzzed will
help tremendously. I offer wine or with every boudoir session.
5. Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a
great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up.
Like these tips? PIN IT!
This space is all about photography. Sessions, gear, my photo journeys and me living my best photog life.